The Staff Selection Commission has issued the notification for recruitment of SSC MTS Exam 2016-17. This is a Non-Technical Post. The selected candidates will be placed in various ministries and Govt Department. The Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS invites the online application form the same. This is a good information for Govt Job seekers. Candidate can apply online application begore closing date i.e 30 January. Before filling the application form please go to the official website.
The Staff Selection Commission is going to Conduct the Examination on 16 April, 30 April and 5th May 2017.
The Basic information / Eligibility / Criteria for MTS (Non Tech ) 2016 – 17
Submission of online application Form
- Opening date of application Form – 31 Dec 2016
- Closing date of application Form – 30 January
- Number of vacancies – The vacancies will be notifies later on
Date of Examination -SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Post 2016
Staff Selection Commission will be Conducted the examination on 16 April, 30 April & 07 may 2017.
Education Qualifications SSC (MTS) Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical
The candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on 01-08-2017. Please note that candidates those who have appeared in the 10th Board Examination but results are not declared will also eligible by supporting the documentary proof as on 01-08-2017.
Age Limit : ( as on 01-08-2017 ) 18 – 25 year. The candidates must have between 18 to 25 yrs as on 01-08-2017. i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-1999.
- SC / ST – 5 yrs
- OBC – 3 yrs
- For Ex-servicemen – Please see the PDF file link below.
Application fee: SSC (MTS) Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical 2016 – 17
- The application fee is Rs 100 for General candidate which can be paid online basis through SBI Net Banking / Credit / Debit Cad.
- The reserved categories ( SC/ST/PH Category ) are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Candidate those who want to make their payment offline. They can pay their application fee through state Bank of India challan generated online.
Exam Pattern – SSC MTS 2017
The written Exam will consist of Two papers:
- Paper-I will consist of objective Types multiple Choice question General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness.
- Paper-II will consist of descriptive questions with Easy writing / Letter writing both English or Hindi.There will be negative marking of ⅓ for each wrong answer. Therefore the Candidates are advised to avoid wrong answers.
How to apply SSC MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical -2016-17
Candidates are advised to go the official website and submit their online application before the closing date i.e 30 January 2017.