The Jharkhand staff selection commission (JSSC) has issued the recruitment notification and invite the application form for the post of combined Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Examination- 2017. There are around 17,572 posts of TGT including with scheduled area. This is a good opportunity for Govt job seekers especially those who are interested in teaching jobs. The eligible candidates can submit their online. Before filling the application, please go through the official Notifications carefully.
The Basic Information / Eligibility/ Criteria for the Post of Jharkhand TGT-17,572 Posts
- Submission of online application Form –
- Opening Date of Application – 06 January 2017
- Last Date – 31st March 2017
2) Detail of Vacancy for Jharkhand TGT 2016-17
- Vacancies for Scheduled Areas: 8423 Post
- Vacancies for Non-Scheduled Areas: 9149 Post
- Total vacancies – 17572
3) Education Qualification Jharkhand TGT 2016-17:
Graduation with minimum 45℅ for General category and 40℅ for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes and must have passed B.Ed.
4) Age Limit : ( As on 01-01-2016) – 21 to 40 yrs.
- Age relaxation for OBC / BC – 3yrs – upto 43 yrs.
- SC / ST – 5 yrs – up to 45 yrs
- Female applicant unreserved – up to 43 yrs
5) Application Fees Jharkhand TGT 2016-17
- SC / ST Candidate of Jharkhand – 115 Rs
- All other Candidate – 460 Rs
- Physical Handicapped -No Fee
6) Pay Scale Jharkhand TGT:
- TGT Music Teacher – Rs 3300 – 34800 in the pay scale with grade pay of Rs 4200/-
- For TGT other subject Teacher: Rs 9300 – 34800 + in the pay scale grade pay of Rs 4600/-
7) Selection Procedure Jharkhand TGT Exam -2016-17
Selection for this Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission TGT Exam – 2017 will be made on the basis of Main Examination and document verifications
8. Jharkhand TGT Exam Pattern ( 2016-17)
|Paper - 1||General knowledge||100||100||1 hour|
|Paper - 1||Hindi Language||100||100||1 hour|
|Paper - 2||Concerned Subject||100||200||1 hour|
9.Duration of the Question Paper Jharkhand TGT Exam 2016-17
- The duration of the Exam will be 3 hours for 300 Questions. There will be ⅓ negative marking for the each wrong answers.
10. How To Apply Jharkhand TGT 17,572 Vacancies :
- The applications are invited only through the official website at www.jssc.in before the closing date i.e 31 March 2017.